Celebrating the whole of life is my mantra these days and I hope to reflect it in this site – started in November 2011. There are quite a few aspects of my life (as of November 2011) that have been sustained for long periods of time:
- 38 years in the information technology field
- 28 years with the same company
- 38 years married
- 22 years a mother
- 17 years in the same home
- Last grandparent died in late 2010
- Both parents still alive
- All 3 (younger) sisters still alive
- Interested in:
- Biology starting in childhood...and furthered through an undergraduate degree many years ago. It manifests itself now in my favorite things to photograph - plants and birds
- An interest in application of technology to just about everything...furthered by a masters degree in applied math many years ago
- An interest in travel, history, and the positive aspects of interactions with people
I have been blessed with good health and an enthusiasm for just about everything that has happened in my life so far. I look forward to sharing my adventures as I transition into my still TBD "what's next."
The blog will reflect my interests as they morph – from a company centric work environment to one with as many degrees of freedom as I can tolerate. I am looking forward to the continued journey.